Making the difference with data
A crew of storytellers
At DesiCrew, we love adventure at work and are always up for a challenge. And yes, we are a bunch of storytellers, amongst other things. So, we have listed a few instances/case studies where we have a made a positive difference to our customers. We would love to work with you, and have your story listed here.
India’s Leading Private Insurance Company
- Digitization of New Business Documents
- TAT of upto less than 3 hours
- Cross trained resources to handle volume spikes
Team Size – 60 to 120
The client is Food tech company operating in 23 countries. It provides information and reviews on restaurants.
- Menu Digitization, Location mapping, Image enhancement, Existing Data Updation & Validation
Team Size – 150
The client is a global education technologies company that develops, integrates and implements learning environments.
As a part of the transition and standardisation process, they was a need to convert their content to multiple formats.
- The customer needed a team that could meticulously make right the errors that had occurred, without altering the essence of the modules.
- The team had to be attentive to details and have a basic domain knowledge to carry out the task.
- DesiCrew created a factory-model work flow to ensure that the ramp-up did not affect the quality of the output.
Team Size – 100*
Our client is one of the biggest providers of MOOCs.
- Audio and Video Transcription, Slide Insertion, Editing and Quality Audits
- DesiCrew created an team that was trained specifically to meet the transcription requirements of the client
Team size – 20
The client had a need to plot GIS data on digital maps
- Team DC was trained on the basics of GIS and mapping skills.
- Certified resources were deployed on the project marking GIS data across the world.
Team size- Over 30 Translators covering 6 languages
- The client was building a translation tool.
- DesiCrew provided translated content that was used for increasing the efficiency of the tool.
Team Size 20*
The client is a Data Analytics company.
- One of their products is a big data based digital personalization engine that engages customers with taste-led personalization and increase conversion rates.
- A trained team from DesiCrew provided manual curation on their system generated output.